Connecting to streamlit server

Connecting to streamlit serverā€¦ => the window just hold still there!

What causing the problem??
Thanks!

Itā€™s working now! Do our apps heavily rely on streamlit server in order to be alive?

I think itā€™s just a function of this specific app. Thereā€™s no centralized server that a Streamlit app running from the open-source library needs to connect to.

If an app is running on Streamlit sharing, then it might take a little bit for the image to start up, or if itā€™s deployed on another cloud platform, they might have their own latency issues.

I am still very confusing since it works sometime, but it doesnā€™t work on and off that showing ā€˜Connecting to streamlit serverā€™.

It took 5 to 20 seconds showing ā€˜Connecting to streamlit serverā€™, and then worked fine (brought up th app!).

We host the app in AWS with SSL certificate https installed.

The connection problem has gone away. Thank you so much.

With streamlitā€™s help, We have officially launched AutoML5.com (Automatic Machine Learning)

AutoML5.com is a tool targeting people who would like to solve industrial problems using the latest AI and Machine Learning, but donā€™t know where to get started.

Taking our 5 steps approach to jump start your very first step toward AI and Machine Learning:

• Step 1. Upload training dataset
  • Step 2. Select AutoML
  • Step 3. Click Train!
  • Step 4. Upload dataset to predict
  • Step 5. Click Predict

Quick Starting Guide: NTUT-AutoML-Quick-Starting-Guide-v1.0 - Google Docs

Product & Cases Study: Products - NTUT Industry 4.0 Consulting Group

Try our five Cases Study and then prepare your own data to solve your own problems:

You can post issues, comments and requests here: https://groups.google.com/g/automl5

2 Likes

@Steve_Chen ,what change did you make to connect to streamlit server, even I am facing the same issue. Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I hosted the app in Amazon VM.

I have changed the browser from edge to firefox