Developer Relations Intern

Applications are now closed

Hello everyone! :mega: :mega:

The Developer Relations team is looking for an intern! Checkout our job posting. :partying_face: :tada:

:bookmark: Apply by emailing hiring@streamlit.io with the subject line “Developer Relations Intern”

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

5 Likes

Done, emailed @Marisa_Smith.

Would be so lucky to work with Streamlit team if I get the opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Marisa_Smith
I have a few questions in mind about this internship.

Is there going to be another internship during the next college semester? Or is this internship just a one-time thing? Unfortunately, my current activities this semester won’t allow me to apply to any internship, and I’m pretty excited if this is going to be a recurring thing (I think other college students would find it exciting too).

That’s all of the question I’ve got right now, have a great day!

Hey @ditw11mhs,

We will likely have additional interns in the future, but these will vary in their frequency (That is we will definitely be having more but it might not be for the next college semester). But don’t worry! We will post any notices here for future positions, so check back with some regularity to find the ones you would be interested in applying for!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply @Marisa_Smith, I’ll definitely check out for future opportunities!

2 Likes

Hi Marisa!
Thank you for posting about this opportunity. I was wondering if the job posting is still open now and any email sent today regarding the same would be considered for the same.
I have been an avid user of Streamlit and would love to get a chance to take part in the interview process.
Thanks in advance for your reply!

1 Like

Hey @James_C

Marisa told me that they are still accepting applications until the beginning of March so you are good to go.

All the Best :+1:t2:

Kanak

1 Like

Hey @James_C,

@Kanak is correct we will be accepting applications until the beginning of March.

Thanks, @Kanak for passing along your knowledge to others!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

2 Likes

Thanks Kanak and Marisa.

Good to hear. Thanks for information.