Is it possible to develop a streamlit app within a Databricks notebook? If so, what are the pros and cons to developing within Databricks vs some other IDE like VS code?
@este i m not sure whether its worth it. Yes u can develop streamlit app within jupyter nb.
- Code in cloud [although u can do the same with gitpod, github workspaces]
- Loose vscode plugin support
- without plugins , u loose a lot of productivity
- not easy to manage your code its best to keep it in files.
- Streamlit : supports hotreloading for development, u don’t need to prototype your streamlit code in jupyter nbs