Double clicking on the codesection in the docs causes whiteout

Quite annoying, Is this expected behavior?
Running Chrome latest version, Windows 10.

For me, it is working well :balloon:

No, I mean when you select all the code and then click on the bottom area of the code area, the code block turns entirely white. Makes it difficult to read the code. I had to constantly refresh the website.

I have tried in Chrome and Opera, but I don’t experience what you describe.
working_fine

This could be due to a variety of reasons, and it may require some troubleshooting to pinpoint the exact cause. Here are a few suggestions to help you address this issue:
Browser Compatibility:
Try different browsers to see if the issue persists. Some issues may be browser-specific.
:face_with_monocle:Make sure your browser is up to date.

Disable Browser Extensions:
Disable browser extensions, especially those that might interfere with the rendering of web pages or code. Sometimes, extensions can cause unexpected behavior.

Temporary Workaround:
As a temporary workaround, you can try not selecting the entire code block or click in areas away from the bottom. This may help until a more permanent solution is found.

:point_right: Another way to copy the code faster is by clicking on the icon that appears in the top right corner of the code area. It will be copied automatically upon clicking, and you can paste it anywhere.
copy

Found the problem here:
style="background-color: transparent;"
streamlit_bug (1)

Found the culprit, Text to Speech extension, causing the problem, fixed by changing the this can read and change site data to when clicked on extension.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.