Is it possible to deploy a gist?

Hi all, is possible to deploy a gist in addition to a repo?

Thank you

[EDIT] PS I’m unable to access the documentation on my work laptop (out of town and forgot my personal). Is there a public endpoint for the Teams documentation? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Chad_Mitchell :wave:,

Asked the eng team internally about the gist question and will get back to you with an answer. Here’s the link to the Teams doc. Hope your trip is going well!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @Chad_Mitchell,

Chatted with the team and deploying a gist isn’t currently supported. Would love to hear more about your use case/how you’d use this functionality.

1 Like

Hi @tc1,

Thank you and the team for the quick update! No real use cases yet - I just had a gist already prepared that wasn’t yet a repo :sweat_smile:

I’ll keep you posted if any applicable use cases come up re gist.

[EDIT] I mentioned in another thread that I’m out of town for work and not able to access the docs - https://www.notion.so/streamlit/Streamlit-for-Teams-Community-Edition-… - with my work laptop (healthcare has very strict protocols). Is there a public version of the docs? If not, I’ll get up to speed when I’m back.

1 Like

Hey @Chad_Mitchell,

Our docs are on a public Notion page - does this link get blocked on your work laptop? If so, let me know and I can transfer them over to a Google doc to see if that works.

1 Like

Hey @tc1m

Thank you for taking the time to look into it! I’m getting blocked with the following, even if I try to access it anyway (both Chrome and Firefox)

1 Like

Hey @Chad_Mitchell,

Got it, instead of a Google doc I created a PDF version and sent them to you via the email we whitelisted for the beta. Hopefully that helps :crossed_fingers:, but if not feel free to let me know and we’ll figure out another way to get them over to you!

1 Like

Hey @tc1, I received them. Thank you again! That was incredibly kind.

1 Like