Join our Education Program!

Now wechat offical account: Streamlit has already have almost 700 followers and 175 people are enjoying exchange good ideas and skills of streamlit.

2 Likes

Hi!
I work with education at Instituto Federal do Piauí (IFPI) and would like to know more about how I could help the educational community. I currently use Streamlit for visualizing geospatial data.

1 Like

Cool! Looking forward to new features for educators!

I have been teaching streamlit to my students for two years and really hope my students can access streamlit cloud to develop their course app - see a class tutorial I developed at GitHub - harrywang/streamlit-basics: Streamlit Basics via Titanic Dataset.

Thanks.

Harry

1 Like

Hi Harry!

Students will absolutely be able to access the Cloud platform, usually, I suggest the Community tier for them, as it’s free and comes with unlimited public apps and one private app!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

Thanks!

Hi @Marisa_Smith , thanks for this post! I am a research software engineering teacher at the University of Bristol, UK, and we want to build Streamlit into the courses that we run :slight_smile:

Could I be added to the education group? Many thanks in advance :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @Marisa_Smith,

I am very glad to hear about this initiative and would like to join the education group.
I am an assistant professor and have used streamlit in a couple of projects and am interesed to learn more about bringing streamlit to classroom.

1 Like

Hi @Marisa_Smith I am interested in learning more about the education group.

Thank you,

1 Like

@randyzwitch

Can you add @hamid-vakilzadeh to the education program?

And let @cualr know about the education initiatives?

Thanks!
Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

Hi @Marisa_Smith
I’m teaching the way data analysis and RPA, etc… And I’m writing on blog and book. Nowadays I’m really happy to use streamlit and I wanna share how good it is with others. Could you add me to the education group? Thanks

1 Like

Love this product. Boon to data ops

1 Like

Hi, @Marisa_Smith!
I would like to join your educational group.

1 Like

@randyzwitch can you add @alessandro_ghibellin ?

I think i might need to update this post and let people know i have left Streamlit :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hey @randyzwitch, as part of Data Chefs I teach analytics coding to folks in the nonprofit world, and I’d love to be involved in your education group.

2 Likes

Given our acquisition by Snowflake, and Marisa leaving, I’ve made our Education forum public for everyone. Hopefully this will lead to a lot more collaboration by the educational community!

Best,
Randy

2 Likes