Currently I am facing issue on how to include media into the bot response as the behaviour of respond I dont quite understand. What I want is to include the image below the bot response, instead it goes outside the chat container
Any update on when hitting ‘enter’, then it clears the input box?
And any update on better workaround for having the chatbox at the bottom of the page. Someone previously mentioned they’re working on it.
Thank you so much for this amazing component. I love it!!!
@yashppawar, could you provide an example for the syntax to get a line break inside of a message? i’ve tried \n, <br> (including wrapping a tags around it) but nothing seems to work. The tags just display in-line and \n seem to just be ignored. Is there some escape char needed?
Hi @yashppawar , anyway I can let user edit the response generated by the chat? Looking for some testing, but it doesn’t support editing and user feedback. Any suggestion? I tried the edit button etc but not working.