Check out this awesome new component!
This project provides a customised input field for Streamlit applications that is designed to handle large currency values.
Currently, the component has the following features:
- Conversion of shorthand notations:
- ‘k’ is converted to thousand (1,000)
- ‘m’ is converted to million (1,000,000)
- ‘b’ is converted to billion (1,000,000,000)
- Input field formatting: The input field is formatted as a currency field, including the $ sign.
To use this package, download the .whl file from the
distdirectory in the repository. Install it by running:
pip install /path_to_your_file/your_file.whl
Here’s a simple Streamlit script that uses the custom currency input field:
import streamlit as st import karina_input_ccy as kinput st.title("Test project") amount = kinput.karina_input_ccy(name="test_field", label="Currency Input Field (AUD)") st.write(amount)