New Streamlit App: Versatile Kiosk Application with Dynamic Grid and Barcode Input

Hello Streamlit Community! :balloon:

I’m excited to share my latest Streamlit project, a versatile kiosk application designed for easy navigation and data tracking. This app is designed with simplicity and versatility in mind, making it perfect for use in kiosks.

Key Features:

• Dynamic Grid of Buttons: The application displays a grid of buttons, customizable via a configuration file. You can define the number of columns, as well as the colors, backgrounds, and labels for each button.

• Barcode Input System: On selecting a button, a user is directed to a new page where they can input barcode information. This information is associated with the button selected and stored in the app.

• Highly Customizable: Most aspects of the app’s appearance, including the logo, page title, and button styles, can be customized via the configuration file.

Resources:

The application is very intuitive and straightforward to use. The configuration can be modified to suit a variety of different use-cases.

Feel free to explore the Github repository, clone it, and use it for your own projects. I’m looking forward to hearing any feedback, suggestions or questions you may have!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi @gurkal

Thanks for sharing your app!

After clicking on any of the button, I noticed that the app momentarily shows an error and then redirects to an Input label page.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.