Hi Streamlit community,
I’m trying to build a recommendation engine for a video game. The goal is to help players assemble a dream team, or at the very least least a team that can win.
The image at the bottom gives a summary of what I envision the final product to look like.
To explain the mechanics:
- There are two teams, A and B.
- Each team picks from a pool of characters (a, b, c, …h).
- Each time can make 3 picks, therefore it’s a 3 vs 3.
- A character can only be picked once.
- Some characters counter others, some synchronize well with each other. For example, a is a good counter to b, and a & c synchronize well together.
I describe the drafting order below, in the end each team has chosen 3 players from the available pool:
- A makes 1 pick (A=1, B=0).
- B makes 2 picks (A=1, B=2)
- A makes 2 picks (A=3, B=2)
- B makes 1 pick (A=3, B=3)
I’m trying to make a recommender engine for each team and at every stage. So for example if you are team B at stage 2, you select team A’s pick from a drop down list, and the engine will recommend two picks that ideally counter A’s pick & they synchronize well together.
I appreciate your input & comments. Please feel free to to ask any question you might have.