Welcome to the Education Forum

Hello and Welcome! :wave:

You are the first to be invited to the new Streamlit in Education Forum section!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :clap: :nerd_face: :tada: :sparkles:

This is a private area of the forum just for educators that are using or want to use Streamlit to teach. This could be in the classroom, online learning or as a tool for yourself. Please ask questions, have discussions, show off your work and help your fellow educators with their questions and apps!

As this is a subset of the Streamlit Forum all of our usual community conduct applies.

There is also a detailed post on some tips and tricks to help ask a question that is more likely to get a response, you can check those out here.

Share. Learn. Have fun. See you in the threads :thread:

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

10 Likes

Thanks for organizing!

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

Welcome, @Daniel_Hutchinson and @bogdant! :fireworks:

Hi there, glad to be here!!

3 Likes

Hey @napoles3d !!

1 Like

Thank you, @Marisa_Smith for the invite. It’s great to connect with like-minded educators who are utilizing their skills and time to give back to the society with the best gift of all, “education” using Streamlit :streamlit:! :heart: :bouquet:

4 Likes

No problem @alihussainia, welcome and thanks for joining! :nerd_face:

Also welcome to @hbracho, @hathawayj , and @vivekdse as well! :tada:

Thank you very much for the invitation and for the excellent initiative! Jesús

2 Likes

Welcome everyone! Currently a Streamlit co-founder but an educator at heart. I aspire to be at least a guest speaker someday. And I’m excited to connect with all of you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thanks Marisa!

2 Likes

No problem @apolmig! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi everyone! :wave: Streamlit CEO and former Carnegie Mellon professor here. I’m super excited to help out however I can! I’ve long wished I’d had Streamlit when I was taking Intro to CS myself! :balloon:

7 Likes

Thanks for organizing this! I’m looking forward to share our educational journeys!

1 Like

Great to have you here @fredmontet!

Thank you for inviting me, love streamlit

2 Likes

Thank you for the invitation! Hi to all from Irvine, California.

1 Like

Thanks for invite

1 Like

No problem @qasim1020 welcome!