What is the technical term for the main window?

What is the specific term for the display area of the application that is not the sidebar and not the nav widget, i.e. the main area where objects are written and drawn?

Hi @fredzannarbor,

Thanks for posting! There isn’t a specific/technical term that we use to refer to this area. Is there a reason you’re looking for a specific term, or more just curiosity?

Caroline :balloon:

I am writing a little bit of help dialogue and trying to explain where to look for something. “In the header” or “in the sidebar” are easy. “In the main window” isn’t quite as clear as I would like. Leaves it open that they might look anywhere. :wink: Not a big deal.

1 Like

Gotcha! That makes sense. I wish I had a better answer for you.