Ag-Grid component with input support

Howdy!
Does anyone know how to change the default font-size for both headers and rows?
Thanks in advance!!

Does anybody know, why NULLs come into aggrid as strings containing ‘None’? I have tried to explore if any grid parameters are responsible for that, no idea so far…

Hi @dmenini I am not sure if this is what you were after but these to keywords will stick checkboxes in the columns.

gb.configure_default_column(checkboxSelection=False, headerCheckboxSelection=True)

The first puts checkboxes in every cell (not super useful) the second stick a checkbox in the column header.

Hi, when we use the enterprise modules (either with the sidebar or without) and we deselect some column/s so it/they is/are not displayed is it possible to get the new reduced view returned or to find out what columns are hidden.If something changes it still returns all of the columns but in my code I have no way of determining what the user didn’t want to see. This is something I am chasing for dynamic plotting where I might do a stacked bar plot but the user wants the option to turn columns on or off.

In this case short of deselecting them prior to constructing the AgGrid I cant find out how to get the information out of AgGrid. If I have to do that then hiding the columns in the grid but selecting/deselecting is just for looks only yes?

1 Like

could you please provide a gist, or even open an issue at Issues · PablocFonseca/streamlit-aggrid · GitHub , please?

MODEL_CHANGED is a bitwise combination of all other flags, grid will update if any of previous triggger.

class GridUpdateMode(IntFlag):
    NO_UPDATE = 0b0000
    MANUAL = 0b0001
    VALUE_CHANGED = 0b0010
    SELECTION_CHANGED = 0b0100
    FILTERING_CHANGED = 0b1000
    SORTING_CHANGED = 0b10000
    MODEL_CHANGED = 0b11111 #bitwise combination of all
1 Like

I think it is doable with custom CSS injection from last version. I’ll try to code an example.
Could you please open an issue on github repo?

how to change the table text in bold as you used in TEAM?

how to change the font in bold? can any one explain me? it is possible or not!

1 Like

Go to AgGrid documentation and search for getRowStyle, use Javascript

Hi, I am wondering how I can change the font size of AgGrid. Thanks a lot!

Love the package! However, I’ve been having trouble implementing this functionality: How to add buttons in ag-Grid cells. Did anyone have any success with this?

Hi All!!!.. Is there a way to do a callback using AGGRID?
– I’m having an issue updating the AGGRID table.
I have three columns (col1, col2, and col3).
– col1 (has data in it, but is also editable)
– col2 (is static, and has data in it)
– col3 (has data in it, but should equal c3 = col1 * col2),
I should be able to have a user edit COL1, then COL3 should update with the calculated value.
I can’t figure out how to update Col3 with new data in the AGGRID Table, and have it show up when I Change the COL1 value (and hit [enter]).
I think I need a callback on Cell Value Change, but I can’t find any documentation on Callbacks?
– Does anyone have any ideas, on How I can do this? any help would be very much appreciated.

and thank you so much @PablocFonseca for creating this awesome tool !!! It really fills a gap in editable, great looking tables. (please see above message, thanks again)

Hi, I am really struggled with the AgGrid parameter, what are the use cases of data_return_mode and update_mode? What are their differences?
As for GridUpdateMode: there are 7 options, NO_UPDATE, MANUAL, VALUE_CHANGED, SELECTION_CHANGED, FILTERING_CHANGED, MODEL_CHANGED. When and how a value may change in the grid, any specific for MODEL_CHANGED? Thanks!

check https://share.streamlit.io/pablocfonseca/streamlit-aggrid/main/examples/example.py?example=Virtual%20Columns.

take a look at: Ag-Grid component with input support - #261 by PablocFonseca and AgGrid — streamlit-aggrid 0.2.3 documentation

Thank you so much, I’ll give that a try…
I’ve been banging my head on a wall for three days.
– again, thanks

Again, thank you so much for that Virtual Columns Tip.
but now, of course, I have a new issue. Please see the attached image.
The First Image is the original data set.
Second Image: Is where I “edited a value” in the green column. The FPoints got calculated correctly, but the Sum accum at the top of the column, subtracted the 39, but didn’t add the 100?
Third Image: shows that the Changed values were not saved in the Dataframe? which is probably OK. but…
Fourth Image: the Results returned from AGGRID, only saved the change I made to the “Minutes” column.
– The questions are (1) “Can the Sum Accum show the new sum of the column.?” (and/or)
(2) “Can I somehow save the Calculated “FPoints” in the returned Results, so I can sum the column outside of AGGRID?” (or will I need to manipulate the Results, and add the calculated FPoints, myself)
Again, I have a feeling that this is something simple, but I just can’t figure it out.
Please see the attached image.
Thanks again, so much!!! AGGRID is such a great tool!!!

Has anybody managed to style the scrollbar of streamlit ag-grid?

I am trying with

*::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
    background: white !important;
}

::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
}

.ag-body-horizontal-scroll-viewport::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
}

.ag-body-horizontal-scroll-viewport {