Application error An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details

Hi,

I am new to Streamlit. I have built a multi page application.
I am trying to deploy this app on heroku and facing the following error Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, [check your logs for details]. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command

I have looked at the logs and this is the error:
2021-07-11T03:30:42.342532+00:00 heroku[router]: at=error code=H10 desc=“App crashed” method=GET path="/" host=my-amazona-app1.herokuapp.com request_id=c98901c6-b79e-4da7-85be-feb304f5aba3 fwd=“106.210.40.39” dyno= connect= service= status=503 bytes= protocol=https

I have tried rectifying the errors using various existing issues but no good yet.

Please do help me with this.

Am also having this heroku deployment problem with multi-page application. Have been working at it for 2 days now, looking at other people’s solutions which didn’t work for me.

Just to let you know that the error message you put up here does not give you the real cause of the problem. You should be looking at the error messages prior to that H10 status message.
For me, my problem is that Heroku is not able to bind a port to my web process within 60secs of launch. Still not sure how to handle this.

I have found the solution to my problem by changing the details in the Procfile, as suggested by another person having the same problem.

web: sh setup.sh && streamlit run --server.port $PORT app.py