Can anyone help me please

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pywin32==306 (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for pywin32==306

the requirements is statisfied cant figure it oit

From pywin32’s pypi, did you try the below already?

If you encounter any problems when upgrading (eg, “module not found” errors or similar), you should execute:

python Scripts/pywin32_postinstall.py -install

This will make some small attempts to cleanup older conflicting installs.

Note that if you want to use pywin32 for “system wide” features, such as registering COM objects or implementing Windows Services, then you must run that command from an elevated (ie, "Run as Administrator) command prompt.

this is what i getting at

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pywin32==306 (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for pywin32==306
WARNING: You are using pip version 22.0.3; however, version 23.1.2 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/home/appuser/venv/bin/python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
Checking if Streamlit is installed

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[02:23:39] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code
[02:23:39] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.
[02:25:15] ❗️ Streamlit server consistently failed status checks
[02:25:15] ❗️ Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app.

the code work perpectly when im trying it to my localhost but when i try to run it in the streamlit cloud its saying that Error installing requirements.

Click “Manage App” and consult the terminal for more details.

If you still have questions, leave a message in our forums and we will get back to you ASAP.

pywin32 can only work in windows, which Streamlit Cloud doesn’t have.

Why do you want to install pywin32?

• your requirements.txt is crammed with unnecessary packages, clean it up
  • you cannot use pyautogui on streamlit cloud
  • you cannot use keyboard on streamlit cloud

Overall, your application will not work anyway on streamlit cloud!
You have to refactor it, if you want to run this on any hosted environment.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.