Hi Team, I was trying to get the architecture diagram of Streamlit. Could you please help me with it.
I’d recommend checking out some of the info in our GitHub repo wiki section. I’ll paste the content below as well.
If you’re thinking about making a contribution to Streamlit, here are a handful of pointers!
- Best place to understand the command-line interface: cli.py
- Best place to start to understand the general lifecycle: bootstrap.py (navigate this file’s
run()function to understand the basic structure of Streamlit)
- Streamlit is essentially divided into four “areas”:
- The CLI that spins up a server (in Python). Take a look at:
- The Streamlit API. Users import Streamlit in their code and use these features
- The front end. We use React and TypeScript here!
- Streamlit uses Protocol Buffers to communicate between the server and the web frontend (this is a serialization format). See the proto folder for more.
Great, Thanks a lot @Caroline
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.