Change font for table or dataframe

Hi everyone! I am working on a database for my company and want to change the font style of the displayed dataframes to the cooperation font (from default to Avenir or Montserrat). With the .style command I can only change the background or the size but not the font itself. I would also like to change the font of a formula (that only displays the units) of a subheading.

Thanks!
Cate

Hey @Catherine_Matje,

Thanks for sharing this question! You’ll need to add some CSS to your app to achieve this. There are a few resources/tutorials on this topic:

Great, I’ll check that out, thanks for the quick reply.

1 Like

Hi

I tried setting multiple css classes but could not find the one that affects st.dataframe. Now all my other data elements use the same font but the dataframe sticks out like a sore thumb :frowning:
I tried to use st.table. It gets the formatting right but does not offer the scrollable and display features offered by st.dataframe

Thanks
Suvin

See if components API would help. Have a look at this discussion for an example implementation.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.