Chat Assistant Portfolio project - Streamlit App

Hello Everyone,

I have been working on personal portfolio designing project while I thought why can’t I implement my GenAI knowledge into this project and I did the same.

Now, my portfolio project here not only presents me in a single html page but also interacts with you. I hosted it in streamlit which gives access to all public users.

I designed an AI assistant Chat Application which learnt about me and works for me. It can answer all your questions raised about me. Talk with my AI assistant and have fun.

I have used Retrieval Augmentation technique using Langchain framework with OpenAI LLM with gpt4-o model. I have also used the Pinecone vector database to store the embeddings.

Please let me know your suggestions too.

Check it out here: https://haripriya-rajendran-portfolio.streamlit.app/My_Assistant
and at my GitHub repo GitHub - hari04hp/my-portfolio: The repository contains the code for my portfolio hosted at streamlit. My portfolio has a chatbot assistant which can answer questions about me. Chatbot assistant is created using Retrieval Augmentation Generation with Langchain.

Such a cool idea to allow visitors to learn about you via chat. Super clever. Big kudos!

Thank you so much !

1 Like

Hey @HaripriyaR can we see our chat history anytime ? I mean for the first time I logged and perform something and i just close the tab. If open the link after sometime where I entered the previous username, Can I access all the previous chat?

Hi, Yes!, we can! We have to retain the same username on the left

So you are storing all the chat with that particular username into a database with primary key (username). In the next turn you are fetching the all the previous chats and displaying them before starting it right.