πŸ‘ Collect, analyse and manage user feedback on AI models

Hey all,

I’m greatly excited to announce the release of Trubrics, a Streamlit platform for analysing user feedback from your AI apps!

For any model from linear regression to LLMs, collecting feedback has many great benefits:

• :rotating_light: Identify bugs - users are constantly running inference on your models, and may be more likely to find bugs than your ML monitoring system
  • :technologist: Fine tune - users often hold domain knowledge that can be useful to fine tune models
  • :busts_in_silhouette: Align - identifying user preferences will help you to align models to your users

Create an account to start listening to your users, and try out our LLM demo to save your first load of feedback.

5 Likes

Hey, this is ace, @jeffkayne! :raised_hands:

I can’t wait to try it out myself and share it internally and with the community.

Thank you so much for sharing! :hugs:

Charly

1 Like

Thanks @Charly_Wargnier! I’d be glad to chat through anything once you’ve tested it out :slight_smile:

Also here is an overview video of the platform’s features:

1 Like

Awesome!

Can you set me up with a demo account so I can demo it internally?

Thanks,
Charly

You can create your own free accout directly in the app - is that all good?

1 Like

Ohh sorry, I didn’t realise you could create a free account that way! :slight_smile:

Let me try it out! :slight_smile:

Charly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.