Conda not activate in cmd

Hi all, I have question I can not install conda enviro. and with streamlit run myapp.py is not working at all.

Thanks for your help

Hey @Phon_Oudom,

Did you follow the instructions on Conda’s website to install it on a windows machine?

https://docs.conda.io/projects/conda/en/latest/user-guide/install/windows.html#installing-on-windows

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

I have try but it seem not work on my computer - you have tutorial or whatever. Thanks for your help because I just beiger of programming

Hey @Phon_Oudom,

We do have a tutorial that might help a bit more, it’s based on using the anaconda navigator for Windows machines, and so it will allow you to use the interface, so you don’t have to run everything through the command line when your just starting out!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Hi now when I run in the conda envir. so good to go but it show error on the local server for viewing.

Hi @Phon_Oudom,

So in your browser, there is a pop-up saying there is a script execution error and then it tells you that the error is a SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continu... and then I can’t see the rest.

This means there is an error in your python, and if you scroll right it should tell you what line your syntax error is on so you can fix it!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.