Cover Letter Craft

I am excited to announce the launch of coverlettercraft.com - an AI-powered tool designed to give you an edge in your job search. This innovative tool crafts unique cover letters by aligning your profile with the job description, ensuring your application stands out.

Best of all, Cover Letter Craft is available to everyone, anywhere, completely free of charge. It’s my way of providing support during these tough times and helping you secure your next opportunity🌎.

Let’s embrace the power of AI to navigate these challenging job markets together.

Your feedback is invaluable as I continue to enhance Cover Letter Craft. What features would you like to see in future updates? :sparkles: Let’s brainstorm together!

How do you think AI :thinking: can transform your job search? Have you ever used an AI tool for career development? Share your thoughts and let’s discuss how technology :artificial_satellite: can empower us in these uncertain times!

Thank you Streamlit team!

P.S.: The app is also hosted on Streamlit Community Cloud here: https://cover-letter-craft.streamlit.app/

1 Like