Creating a multipage app with multiple filesi

Hi,

I just want to create a multipage app using the updated version - where I can put my pages on the /pages folder -, to showcase my projects. The point here is that I don’t want it to add them to the sidebar, but to use buttons inside the index page to access them. How could I do this?
I left an image example of what I don’t want (the sidebar showing all the pages).

Best,
Naomi Lago

1 Like

Hi @naomilago ,

are you perhaps looking for tabs? st.tabs - Streamlit Docs

If not, can you clarify what you mean by

to use buttons inside the index page to access them

2 Likes

@naomilago If you don’t want to use something like st.tabs, one option would be:

1. Hide the sidebar by setting ui.hideSidebarNav in .streamlit/config.toml
[ui]
hideSidebarNav = true
  1. Use switch_page from streamlit-extras https://extras.streamlitapp.com/Switch%20page%20function to make buttons which switch between pages.
3 Likes

I’m sorry for the late reply, folks. I get a little bit overflowed when weekend is near.
I took a look at your comment, @willhuang but it was not what I was looking for. I really found interesting and will surely use in future, though.

@blackary that’s exactly what I am aiming to do. You brought the solution, thank you so much <3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.