Deployment Issue with prophet module

I’m trying to read a csv file and do some calculations and show the output.
Although the web-app is deployed, after you upload your CSV file, it then produces the error.

Wondering if someone can check whether I’ve got the right information in requirements.txt file or is it something else.

import pandas as pd
import plotly.express as px
from prophet import Prophet
from sklearn.metrics import mean_squared_error

My requirements.txt file has this;

pandas==2.0.3
plotly-express==0.4.1
numpy==1.21.4
xlrd==2.0.1
openpyxl
prophet
scikit-learn

Hi @horasio,

Thanks for sharing your question with the community! :balloon: Please update your debugging post to include the error message that you’re seeing + a link to your app’s public GitHub repo – this will allow the community to help you find an answer as quickly as possible. In the meantime, this post will be tagged as needs-more-info.

I’m amazed.

It started working suddenly.

I haven’t changed anything in the code. The deployment which wasn’t working after a certain point in the app, I’ve then checked all the dependencies required and its compatible versions and then made some changes in requirements.txt file and even after that it wasn’t working, hence I made the post.

All I can think of was the app didn’t apply those changes in GitHub repo straight away and then applied it the other day, so the web app worked.

Many thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.