Duplication and wrong day and month order

Summary

Issues with duplication. Im using Pandas as well. I have database with cities and states but i do have duplication with states. Instead of 48 states ( excluding Alaska and Hawaii ) it shows 64 total states. Using csv file.
Also bar charts shows days and months randomly instead of Monday, Tuesday etc. and same with months.

Debug info

• Streamlit version: (get it with $ streamlit version)
  • Python version: (get it with $ python --version)
  • Using Conda? PipEnv? PyEnv? Pex?
  • OS version:
  • Browser version:

Requirements file

Streamlit version 1.26.0
Python 3.11 with virtual environment

System runs localy.
Thank You.

To remove duplicates from a Pandas DataFrame, you can use the drop_duplicates() method and for the bar chart thing, check if the data in the csv is in the required format

Thank You.
Going to double check again i might missed something.
P.S i forgot to mention - that some duplicates contains info - so lets say i have 2 x IL and one IL contains 6 rows and other IL contains 10 rows ( not exact count but just to make sense )

P.s. where should i add drop_duplicates( ?
Im new to all this awesomnes :slight_smile:

Duplication are still here but have not entered drop_duplicates. Im using LIbreOffice Calc for my file and i formated cells to TEXT and checked each row and all looks good… gonna do drop_duplicates to see the result.

Thank You. Sorted. I thought i fixed white spaces but turns out i was wrong, but now its all done.
Figured out day and month order as its alphabetically , now i know what to do to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.