Error while rebooting app

Hi,

For setting up Streamlit to work with snowflake I created a new file requirements.txt with code snowflake-connector-python and committed changes. The requirement file tells streamlit what python libraries to load during REBOOT. I rebooted the app but it failed with below errors.
I tried to delete the app ‘first_streamlit_app’ and redeploy but it does not work.
Can you please help to check the issue?

http://first_streamlit_app/streamlit_app.py

[     UTC     ] Logs for vijayasalagundi350-first-streamlit-app-streamlit-app-gahnbc.streamlit.app/
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[16:25:11] 🚀 Starting up repository: 'first_streamlit_app', branch: 'main', main module: 'streamlit_app.py'
[16:25:11] 🐙 Cloning repository...
[16:25:13] 🐙 Cloning into '/mount/src/first_streamlit_app'...
Warning: Permanently added the ED25519 host key for IP address '192.30.255.113' to the list of known hosts.
[16:25:13] 🐙 Cloned repository!
[16:25:13] 🐙 Pulling code changes from Github...
[16:25:14] 📦 Processing dependencies...

──────────────────────────────────────── pip ───────────────────────────────────────────

ERROR: Invalid requirement: 'import snowflake.connector' (from line 3 of /mount/src/first_streamlit_app/requirements.txt)
WARNING: You are using pip version 22.0.3; however, version 23.3.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/home/adminuser/venv/bin/python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
Checking if Streamlit is installed

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[16:25:15] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code
[16:25:15] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.
[16:26:52] ❗️ Streamlit server consistently failed status checks
[16:26:52] ❗️ Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app.

Thanks,
Vijaya

That is not what a requirements file is for and indeed the error message says that your requirements.txt is wrong.

ERROR: Invalid requirement: 'import snowflake.connector' (from line 3 of /mount/src/first_streamlit_app/requirements.txt)

You cannot import a package or run any python code from there.