Error while running the app " [manager] Streamlit server consistently failed status checks [manager] Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app."

I am trying to deploy my DL model with streamlit. After successfully installing dependencies and while loading the checkpoints of the models the message:

[manager] Streamlit server consistently failed status checks
[manager] Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app.

appears. How can I handle this, or how can I find out the root of the problem?

Hi @watchdog -

Can you post the repo you’re trying to deploy?

Best,
Randy

Hi @randyzwitch , thank you for your response. The repo is the following: GitHub - VasilisGks/PanoDR_web_app: Web app for PanoDR: Spherical Panorama Diminished Reality for Indoor Scenes, presented at CVPRW 21

After forcing the checkpoint to be loaded only once (via @cache), I managed to run it once, but now the same thing happens. If you could provide me some feedback it would be great.

Best,
Bill

I think there are potentially two things here:

1. You are running 0.80 of Streamlit; I would upgrade to 1.1 and try again. Significant memory improvements were made in Streamlit 1.1

2. This is an intensive app and you’re running on the community tier. In that sense, you could just be using more resources than that tier gives.

So start by upgrading Streamlit, then let me know if you are still having issues.

Best,
Randy

@randyzwitch , although I updated the Streamlit to the 1.1 version, I still get the same issue when running the app.
Is there a way to monitor the consumption of the resources and the reduction that has to be made, in case that this is the reason for the issue?

I got the same error
tickerme/tickerme.py at main · Attupatil/tickerme (github.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.