Help me to deploy my diabetes prediction webb app... my professor asked to share the webapp link but i am getting error while deploying respond to me #ASAP

FileNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 565, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/app/diabetes-prediction-webapp/diabetes_webapp.py", line 14, in <module>

THIS WAS THE ERROR

You have to put your model also into the github repo and change the code in line 14.
You cannot load any files from local drives when streamlit runs on a server.

3 Likes

Hi @vivek_abhimanyu, welcome to the forum! :wave:

We encourage you to read our guidelines on how to ask an effective question and adhere to them in future posts. Additionally, please recognize that community members are here to help on a best-effort basis. Let’s avoid demanding members for help.

Happy Streamlit-ing! :balloon:

2 Likes

how to load the data in the github repo bro .i have uploaded the files and webapp model into github

these are the files and webapp code .please help…

You may find the relevant GitHub documentation helpful:

how can i load the diabetes_model.sav file which is already present in my github into the diabetes_webapp.py using pickle (providing location to github file)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.