Host Streamlit on Apache Webserver

I have a sample Streamlit Application to be hosted on Apache Webserver version 2.4. The application is hosted on default port 8501. I want that to be hosted on Apache Webserver which i have already installed. Since iam new to this Hosting Application topic, can somebody help me how do i setup using Apache webserver and what changes to do in Apache Webserver’s configuration file?

Hi @Harshith_Subramanya, welcome to the Streamlit community!

We have a Streamlit Deployment Guide (wiki) that has an entry for setting up Apache webserver, that might be a good place to get started.

Best,
Randy

Thank you randyzwitch. I referred to the document and started the deployment. I have following questions as well. After the Apache server is setup and run, what address should be given in the browser. Any leads will be appreciated.

Hi @randyzwitch
I’m running it locally, but when I want to publish to the internet (my server is apache 2.4), I don’t know the server settings.

when I write to my server company; I was told that I am not authorized to set the apache server because I use the service jointly.

thanks

Hi @ismail_aslanbay, welcome to the Streamlit community!

Unfortunately, setting up a webserver is both something I’m not well-versed in and something that’s usually pretty specific to your company. Especially in the case if there are multiple apps that are using the webserver. I would suggest asking whomever told you I am not authorized to set the apache server because I use the service jointly. if they can help you with the proper settings.

Best,
Randy