How to show photos in containers without ghosting

I follow the relevant API for the combination of columns and container methods, but when I added an image, the image displayed in the page is ghosted, but when the mouse is placed on the image, the ghosting disappears, how to deal with that?

my code:

col1, col2 = st.columns((3, 1.3))

with col2:
    st.markdown(
        f"""
        <div style="margin-bottom: 0; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; font-family: 宋体, sans-serif;color:white;">电影简介:</div>
        <div style="overflow-y: scroll; color:white; font-family: 宋体; height: 150px; border: 1px solid rgba(49, 51, 63, 0.1); border-radius: 1rem; padding: calc(1em - 1px); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2);">
            <p style="margin-bottom: 0;">{induction}</p>
        </div>
        """,
        unsafe_allow_html=True
    )
    st.divider()
    st.markdown(
        f"""
        <div style="margin-bottom: 0; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; font-family: 宋体, sans-serif;color:white;">猜你喜欢:</div>
        </div>
        """,
        unsafe_allow_html=True
    )
    row1 = st.columns(3)
    for col in row1:
        tile = col.container(height=150)
        tile.image("images/hot.jpg", use_column_width=True)

version:
python-3.9
streamlit-1.32.2

The code does not show any errors

my web-page shows like…

I was not able to replicate the issue.

Could you tell me the size of your image?
I guess that’s becausemy size of image maybe is too large,maybe.

It was fairly big:

$ identify cat1.jpg 
cat1.jpg JPEG 2392x2500 2392x2500+0+0 8-bit sRGB 638682B 0.000u 0:00.000

I also tried with horizontal images and with a number of https://placebacon.net/ combinations

I got it. my image: 5000x7000 and I changed its size, then everything is okay. Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.