How to use NON headless Selenium in Streamlit?

I am scraping a website which requires the use of non-headless mode in Selenium in order for it to scrape properly. I used non-headless mode of Selenium for the localhost run of Streamlit and it already works flawlessly.
However, once I upload my code into the Selenium server, I receive the error below, very likely because I am not using the headless mode in Selenium. How do I use non-headless mode in Selenium?

1. Are you running your app locally or is it deployed?
  • Deployed on community cloud.
  1. Share the link to your appโ€™s public GitHub repository (including a requirements file).

requirements.txt:
beautifulsoup4==4.12.3
google_api_python_client==2.124.0
numpy==1.26.4
openai==1.14.3
pandas==2.2.1
python-dotenv==1.0.1
Requests==2.31.0
selenium==4.19.0
streamlit==1.32.1
webdriver-manager==4.0.1
chromedriver-autoinstaller==0.6.4

1. Share the full text of the error message (not a screenshot).
    selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if youโ€™re on Streamlit Cloud, click on โ€˜Manage appโ€™ in the lower right of your app).
Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 542, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/earnings-call-summarizer/earnings_call_summarizer_v3.py", line 226, in <module>
    if __name__ == '__main__':File "/mount/src/earnings-call-summarizer/earnings_call_summarizer_v3.py", line 213, in app
    st.write("If there is a pop-up, **it will automatically close**. We need it to simulate human behavior.")File "/mount/src/earnings-call-summarizer/earnings_call_summarizer_v3.py", line 59, in get_text
    driver = webdriver.Chrome()File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/chrome/webdriver.py", line 45, in __init__
    super().__init__(File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/chromium/webdriver.py", line 50, in __init__
    self.service.start()File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/common/service.py", line 102, in start
    self.assert_process_still_running()File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/common/service.py", line 115, in assert_process_still_running
    raise WebDriverException(f"Service {self._path} unexpectedly exited. Status code was: {return_code}")

Also interested, couldnt find the answer, and really need it!