I created an App using Python libraries, including Streamlit

Summary

I created an application using Python libraries, including Streamlit. Now, I would like to be able to sell the application I created, but before doing so, I want to know if I would be infringing on the copyright of its creators.

Steps to reproduce

Code snippet:

add code here

If applicable, please provide the steps we should take to reproduce the error or specified behavior.

Expected behavior:

Explain what you expect to happen when you run the code above.

Actual behavior:

Explain the undesired behavior or error you see when you run the code above.
If youโ€™re seeing an error message, share the full contents of the error message here.

Debug info

• Streamlit version: (get it with $ streamlit version)
  • Python version: (get it with $ python --version)
  • Using Conda? PipEnv? PyEnv? Pex?
  • OS version:
  • Browser version:

Requirements file

Using Conda? PipEnv? PyEnv? Pex? Share the contents of your requirements file here.
Not sure what a requirements file is? Check out this doc and add a requirements file to your app.

Links

• Link to your GitHub repo:
  • Link to your deployed app:

Additional information

If needed, add any other context about the problem here.

Hi ! Different libraries have different types of licenses, which you may need to look upto on the libraryโ€™s specific website. Although, most libraries will allow you to sell your software, but do check licensing information once. Talking specifically about Streamlit, it is released under the Apache 2.0 open-source license. So, you are able to do almost everything, including selling, as long as you donโ€™t violate any of the conditions of the license. Here is a summary of the license :

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.