Inside a cloud based platform im using jypyter notebook. here im using streamlit code run fine but URL is not working

Summary

Hi, For my organization there is a cloud based platform where i have jupyternotebook.
now the requirement is to create a webpage so i prefere streamlit for it. when i run streamlit hello i got 2 links

1. network URL:
  2. External URL:

either of this links are not working. what i have to do?

Steps to reproduce

Code snippet:

streamlit hello

Streamlit and Jupyter Notebooks don’t work together out of the box. streamlit hello should be executed from a command line. Here is an example of a library someone made to make them work together: New library: streamlit-jupyter, a new way to develop streamlit apps in jupyter notebooks Or am I misunderstanding your scenario?

If you are running from a command line, you’ll need to make sure you access the URLs from a device in the same network as the host computer. So if you have a cloud computer that is hosting your Streamlit app, you need to access the app from within that cloud computer’s local network.

If you don’t have full virtual machine in the cloud, this might get a bit tricky and you might need to involve your company’s IT department to make sure you have the right setup.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.