Internal Deploy

Hello,
I just started a new job with a new team and introduced them to streamlit, everybody loved it and we are implementing streamlit apps everywhere.
But I am having troubles with the deploy, we have a really big client and we cant upload data anywhere.
Many websites are blocked too, like github

I am trying to find the best way to deploy it so the other team (marketing, wfm, ops) can see the apps.
We also use VPN in our computers.

So what’s the exact problem you’re having? You basically just need to specify the port on the command line, and run it on some server and people should be able to connect to it.

1 Like

I dont have access to deploy it on the internal server and the IT team here takes a looong time to help us

I can’t tell what problem you are trying to solve then. Are you asking for where you can install it? Why not on Linode or something? I actually have two Streamlit apps that I run locally, for personal use. One is a Software Coding Agent, and the other is like a Desktop Menu (App Launcher), so that’s an option (even local install) for some use cases.

Actually I just saw that when I run the app it give a network URL that my collegues would be able to access, but the VPN is blocking, so maybe the solution is asking IT to allow it.

Only the people in that organization can tell you what is the proper way to deploy a web application. We strangers in the Internet cannot help with that,

1 Like

This might be a helpful resource if you want to provide your IT team with suggestions about different platforms for deployment Deployment tutorials - Streamlit Docs

1 Like