Invite for Streamlit Sharing!

hi @Marisa_Smith,
I am wishing to deploy a application for my uni work and i had applied for it invitation on 15th
but i still didnt receive it after 6 days.Therefore would you mind to help me with the invitation. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @Marisa_Smith I signed up for streamlit share and still not getting an Invite,would you check the status of my invitation please,My email id is ppjairam2@gmail.com.In advance Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Marisa_Smith, what is the average day to receive invitation from streamlit? i have been waiting for 8 days. Is it normal?
my id : ozgur.dugmeci@gmail.com
Cheers

1 Like

hi @Marisa_Smith
Sorry I Forgot to mention my Id earlier.
It’s vanshika.nagdev1@gmail.com.
Please reply!

Thank You!!!:blush:

1 Like

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have seen your messages and I am checking in with our team. Will get back to you! :heart_decoration:

Marisa

1 Like

Hey,

I have synced with the team: So due to the ever-increasing number of people signing up for Sharing invites each day, the queue has become a much longer wait than when our Sharing platform first launched!

Some more info from another post about Sharing invites:

So right now I don’t have an exact answer for when you can expect your invites, but we are doing our best to get everyone their invite in the shortest wait time possible! :balloon: :two_hearts:

Marisa

2 Likes

Hello!

Is there any way I can be invited to Streamlit sharing ASAP? Working against a deadline and would like to deploy :see_no_evil: - cheers!

Hi Marisa, just checkin if you could see where I am in queue. Signed up for an invite, with phaterpekar.ankit@gmail.com, thanks in advance!

Hey @Ankit_Phaterpekar and @india-kerle,

Sorry for the late response, both of you should have your invites already!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Hey everyone! I am planning to deploy machine learning model of score prediction. Can someone help me with the invitation or can extend the invite to me so that I would start sharing on Streamlit. This is my email btw, monishkumar.vr@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hey @Monishkumarvr,

I see that you signed up already for the Sharing platform. The team was away on Friday, and so I would expect your invite email to come in at the latest tomorrow!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Hi @Marisa_Smith ,

I am doing a Data Science project and I have to deliver, until thursday…
I know it is a short deadline but I would like to use Streamlit…
It would be possible for me to get the invitation by tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

Hey @Daniel_Andrade,

It looks like you have already signed up for the platform yesterday, so that’s great! :tada: The queue is quite short currently and I would expect that you will get your invite (just) in time for Thursday (depending on time zone differences).

I would suggest that you have your GitHub ready with a (clean!!) requirements.txt file ready to go in the top directory of your repo. That way when your invite comes in you should be ready for deployment!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

Heyy all,
I’m working on an university project where I have to deploy an app that watermarks an image. I tried several sources to deploy it, but streamlit came as a saviour. I fell in love with streamlit and the app came out really amazing. I have to submit the deployed app by Tomorrow (Thursday). Is it possible to get me an invite as soon as possible. My mail id is esd18i023@iiitdm.ac.in.

Still thank you so much for this wonderful library

Hey @War-Eagl,

First, welcome to the community! :partying_face: :partying_face: :sparkles: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Sorry for missing this, my emails (which notify me if someone has messaged me on the forum) have been swamped lately! :sweat_smile:

The waitlist for sharing has been at an all-time low, I hope we were able to get you an invite in time?

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Hi @Marisa_Smith I’m also waiting for invitation email, my email is hitengoyal18@gmail.com, could you please to help me to check the queue invitation, is it ready for deploying?
Thanks you.

Hi @Marisa_Smith . I’m also waiting for inivitation email, my email is caiocbatatinha@gmail.com , could you check please?

Hey @techyhoney and @Caio_Couto_Batatinha,

First I would like to welcome you both to the Streamlit community!

Apologies for my delay, @techyhoney I just checked the system and your invite went out yesterday! So check your email for that invite :partying_face:

@Caio_Couto_Batatinha I see you applied only 18 hours ago, we send out the invites once a day in one big batch at 10 am PST, so based on your position in the queue I expect you to receive your invite today round that time! :fireworks:

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

hey @Marisa_Smith
can you send you please check the system for the invite my mail is Someshfengde@gmail.com

thanks for your time ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @someshfengde! :balloon::partying_face::balloon:

Saw your post and thought I’d jump in. Just checked the database and it shows your invite went out Friday 6/4 and was activated 6/5 :thinking:

We can resend the invite email if you’re having trouble finding it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes