Invite for Streamlit Sharing!

Thanks @Marisa_Smith ,
I got the invitation email at midnight :slight_smile: , now it’s deploying time.
Happy Streamlit-ing!
Tuan Anh.

1 Like

Hi @Marisa_Smith , I had applied for receiving the sharing invite last week, but still haven’t heard back and its showing “You are in the queue”. My email is learner.subodh@gmail.com. It would be really great if you help me with the invitation. Thanks!

Hey @learner-subodh!

I have just checked the system and it shows that you signed up for Sharing about 4 days ago (on the 12th)! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Based on your location in the queue you should have your invite tomorrow!! :partying_face: :tada:
Update: Your invite has actually gone out today! It should be in your inbox already!

I am just going to double check on the local time that the emails are supposed to go out (so I can give you a firmer idea of when that should be in your inbox)!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

P.S. Welcome to the Streamlit Community!!! :tada: :tada: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thank you so much @Marisa_Smith!
I received the invitation email :slightly_smiling_face:
Good to go now!

1 Like

Hola buenas noches.
También sigo esperando el correo electrónico de invitación, mi correo electrónico es isabelsosa058@gmail.com , ¿podría ayudarme a verificar la invitación en cola, está lista para implementar?
Gracias.

Hola @isabelauuu

¿Cuándo te registraste para compartir? No veo su correo electrónico en nuestro sistema. ¿Recibiste el correo electrónico inicial “se acerca tu invitación”?

Gracias,
Marisa

Hola muy buenas tardes Marisa
Me registre el dia de ayer

\

hola @isabelauuu

Te veo en el sistema ahora, a veces solo lleva un tiempo actualizar. :sweat_smile:

Después de registrarte en Compartir, ¡tardarás entre 3 y 4 días en recibir tu invitación! ¡Espero que tengas tu invitación antes de que termine la semana! :star_struck: :partying_face:

feliz Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

amazing, perfect to also advance in the professional field going beyond our limits. if you could help me with the invitation please.
I would love to start working with it. :kissing_heart: :blush:

1 Like

Hi @yazmin_serrano,

Welcome to the Streamlit community!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :partying_face:

Have you signed up to be in the queue? You can sign up here: Streamlit Sharing - the easiest way to deploy, manage, and share Streamlit apps

Once you sign up you will receive your invite in 3~4 days!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Heya @Marisa_Smith,
Great to see your Consistent support towards us fellow community members!
Streamlit has such a pleasant community, feels good to be a part of it :blush:

I wanted you to know that I’ve signed up for Streamlit Sharing queue, please help me to know that where I am in the queue, as I have already prepared my project on localhost. Hope I will get the invite soon :innocent:

Thanks in Advance
Vanshika
(Love from India)

1 Like

hi @Marisa_Smith,
I am wishing to deploy a application for my uni work and i had applied for it invitation on 15th
but i still didnt receive it after 6 days.Therefore would you mind to help me with the invitation. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @Marisa_Smith I signed up for streamlit share and still not getting an Invite,would you check the status of my invitation please,My email id is ppjairam2@gmail.com.In advance Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Marisa_Smith, what is the average day to receive invitation from streamlit? i have been waiting for 8 days. Is it normal?
my id : ozgur.dugmeci@gmail.com
Cheers

1 Like

hi @Marisa_Smith
Sorry I Forgot to mention my Id earlier.
It’s vanshika.nagdev1@gmail.com.
Please reply!

Thank You!!!:blush:

1 Like

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have seen your messages and I am checking in with our team. Will get back to you! :heart_decoration:

Marisa

1 Like

Hey,

I have synced with the team: So due to the ever-increasing number of people signing up for Sharing invites each day, the queue has become a much longer wait than when our Sharing platform first launched!

Some more info from another post about Sharing invites:

So right now I don’t have an exact answer for when you can expect your invites, but we are doing our best to get everyone their invite in the shortest wait time possible! :balloon: :two_hearts:

Marisa

2 Likes

Hello!

Is there any way I can be invited to Streamlit sharing ASAP? Working against a deadline and would like to deploy :see_no_evil: - cheers!

Hi Marisa, just checkin if you could see where I am in queue. Signed up for an invite, with phaterpekar.ankit@gmail.com, thanks in advance!

Hey @Ankit_Phaterpekar and @india-kerle,

Sorry for the late response, both of you should have your invites already!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa