In need of sharing invitation

Hello,

I have been looking to deploy my machine learning models to the web for weeks now and could not figure it out. Then, I found Streamlit and everything fell into place so nicely.

I applying for internships/other positions and have some important applications due very soon. I want to be able to show my Streamlit apps as part of my portfolio, but I just signed up for an invitation to Streamlit sharing today.

Does anyone have an invitation I can get sooner?

Thanks!

Hey @golden543,

First, Welcome to the Stremalit community! :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada: :partying_face:

We are expanding our sharing community as quickly as possible, but we are still sending invites in stages. The wait time between signing up for a sharing invite and receiving your invite is usually 3-4 days.

If you would like, you can send me (either here or privately if you wish) your email associated with your github account, and I can find out where you are in the queue!

How soon is very soon?

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

Hello ,

Just following the Same Thread of Enquiry .

I’m also working on Deep Learning Model which I want to deploy as a WebApp in-order to showcase the work and found Streamlit one the convient and best way to Implement as web apps.

I created / sigin 2 days back to Streamlit but when trying to login to access,
it says I’m still in the Queue and will get an E-mail with Invitation . I’m sharing my g-mail such that I can get invite as quick as possible.
E- mail - salil7295@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance !

Hey @salil_M_P,

First welcome to the Streamlit community! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada:

I’m going to link you to another forum post on this that has all the details:

Marisa

I’m sharing my g-mail such that I can get an invite as quickly as possible.
Email: snahil99@gmail.com
Thanks in Advance!