App: https://customer-subscription-predictor.streamlit.app/
Repo: GitHub - mattclark186/uyBvjh22fVpcb3UX: uyBvjh22fVpcb3UX · GitHub
Error:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'joblib'
2026-09-30 15:21:45.270 Session with id f664862f-e209-4d45-8096-93f102b1ff26 is already connected! Reconnecting to existing session.
────────────────────── Traceback (most recent call last) ───────────────────────
/home/adminuser/.conda/lib/python3.12/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/script
runner/exec_code.py:136 in exec_func_with_error_handling
/home/adminuser/.conda/lib/python3.12/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/script
runner/script_runner.py:909 in code_to_exec
/mount/src/uybvjh22fvpcb3ux/webapp.py:10 in <module>
7
8 st.write("Pandas:", pd.__version__)
9
❱ 10 import joblib
11
12
13
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'joblib'
My app works fine when hosted locally but when deployed on streamlit cloud it has the error where joblib isn’t installed. I have my requirements.txt file in the same folder (top folder) as my webapp.py file in the repository. The file contains joblib. I have tried specifying versions of joblib within requirements.txt but that didn’t help. It seems as though pandas is being installed fine, so it’s not an issue with being able to find the requirements.txt file. I can’t see why the joblib package won’t install. Please help.