Load_data is not executing, pls help. I need it asap

load_data1

1 Like

Hi @Aquib_Aziz_Azizul_Ha, welcome to the Streamlit community!

The yellow bar is indicating that the function is running. How large is the data you are trying to load?

Best,
Randy

1 Like

Hey Randy,
Thanks for replying,
I had executed this earlier but now, I am facing this problem. The data set is not quite big. I dont know what is the problem.

@Aquib_Aziz_Azizul_Ha Will probably need to see more code on this. perhaps the load_data function.

Or try ‘c’ → ‘r’

1 Like

Hey Randy,
Here’s the link to the code.
https://github.com/python-engineer/python-fun/blob/master/stockprediction/main.py

1 Like

Hi @Aquib_Aziz_Azizul_Ha,

Looking at the code from the GitHub repo that you have provided, it seems from Lines 10-11 that the data range of the data being loaded by the load_data() function is spanning from Jan 1, 2015 to current date which would span 6 years, which may take some time to load.

START = "2015-01-01"
TODAY = date.today().strftime("%Y-%m-%d")

You could try narrowing the time frame from time span of 6 years to something smaller such as 1 year and you’ll see that the app loads much quicker. Feel free to experiment with this. For example, you can adjust Line 10 to:

START = "2021-01-01"

Hope this helps :grin:

1 Like

Hey Chanin Nantasenamat,
Thanks for the advice, it really helped me my project is running now. Thank you once again. Also the Streamlit community is amazingly helpful.
Thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

How can i implement “Legacy Wizard” on data like in the excel?