Dear all, firstly I would like to thanks the great and friendly community. I have ran into some troubles handling the environments until finally making it work and now the app itself is working!
Then I moved to the next step (to deploy it) and here comes the problem: the app is working fine, however it seems that I am perhaps messing up with the requirements.txt.
Here follows the error
the log produced is the following:
[manager] Starting up for owner: ‘viniciushenning’, repository: ‘projects’, branch: ‘master’, main module: ‘burned-brazil/webapp/webapp.py’
[manager] Cloning repository …
[manager] Cloning into ‘projects’…
[manager] Cloned repository!
[manager] Processing dependencies …
[manager] Processed dependencies!
You can now view your Streamlit app in your browser.
here is the github webpage where it is in: https://github.com/ViniciusHenning/projects/tree/master/burned-brazil/webapp
Any further information needed I would be pleased to provide.
P.S.: I went across several topics about NotFoundModuleError, however any of the solutions solved my issue.
Thanks once more and have an amazing week =)