ModuleNotFoundError inspite of having requirements.txt file

Repo link: GitHub - rohitmalekar/gg18-core-rounds: GG18 Grantee Discovery Using LLM-Enabled Conversations

It includes requirements.txt file in the root. I have checked for typos. I can’t seem to put a finger on why the app is returning ModuleNotFoundError error.

it mentioned which module?

langchain. I also flipped the order of import statements to see if this is an issue specific to one dependency. But it still gave the error (in that case, trubrics).

Hi,
Can you please send the full error log or traceback?

hi @Rohit_Malekar you can try to use pipreqs to automatically generate your requirements.txt file and try to reboot the website again, watch this article here: How to Auto Generate requirements.txt (Dependencies) in Python - 3 examples

Greetings, please check your langchain version. The langchain version which you are using must be compatible with the python version used. Include the version in your requirements file

Also, that repo you shared the link to seems to be private, so we can’t see the source code.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.