ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tensorflow'

can someone help me, please!!
I can’t see what is the problem, why my app doesn’t work

any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

here is my app :
https://share.streamlit.io/kutayk33/speech-to-text-and-nlp/app.py

GitHub:

Without seeing your Streamlit sharing logs, I would guess that the problem is actually that pyodbc is failing, as you need to add a packages.txt file like the following:

The error message is a bit misleading within the Streamlit app, as the entire container installation is failing (due to ODBC), so nothing gets installed to the container. Then Streamlit starts, you call tensorflow first, and Python tells you it can’t find it.

So try the packages.txt file and if that doesn’t work, we can explore a different solution.

Best,
Randy

Hi Randy, thanks for the response I did what you said but I have another issue this time

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_speech_py_impl’

https://share.streamlit.io/kutayk33/speech-to-text-and-nlp/app.py

What do your sharing logs say? You can see the installation logs by clicking on the Streamlit logo in the bottom right of your Streamlit sharing app.

it says:
W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:60] Could not load dynamic library ‘libcudart.so.11.0’; dlerror: libcudart.so.11.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cudart_stub.cc:29] Ignore above cudart dlerror if you do not have a GPU set up on your machine.

According to this GitHub issue, it appears what you are trying to use is a Windows-specific toolset; Streamlit sharing is a Debian image:

There’s no real workaround here, as we’re not planning on adding Windows as a runtime to Streamlit sharing.

Best,
Randy

thanks Randy,
Best regards
Kutay

@randyzwitch any chance you could take a look at this?
I’m having the same issue, but I ran everything on a Mac so I’m not really sure where my error is coming from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.