My app works perfectly on my local machine, but when I upload it to Streamlit Cloud, I encounter an error. What could be the issue, and how can I solve it?

ModuleNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.12/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/exec_code.py", line 75, in exec_func_with_error_handling
    result = func()
             ^^^^^^File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.12/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 574, in code_to_exec
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/flash-summariser/py/index.py", line 2, in <module>
    from req.database import show_cookie,get_file_countFile "/mount/src/flash-summariser/py/req/database.py", line 5, in <module>
    from argon2 import PasswordHasherFile "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.12/site-packages/argon2.py", line 4, in <module>
    import imp

Hey @hanz. Could you share more details about the error? Where it will be helpful for diagnosing…