I am unable to deploy my app because of a No Module named ‘matplotlib’ error. I noticed other people had this issue but I followed the instructions by adding a requirements.txt file and including locks. At a loss for what I should do unless I am just completely missing something.
this is no longer an issue. When I moved the dashboard and requirements to the main folder the issue went away. Not sure I fully understand why but it is solved now
I think Streamlit was not able to read the
requirement.txt that is why it was showing
No Module named matplotlib. When you shifted the files to the main directory it was able to detect the
requirements.txt thus it resolved the issue.