OSError and Attribute Error

Hi guys, I’m trying to deploy my app on Streamlit cloud, but every time encountering the OSError! and AttributeError. The app is working well in local machine and I have this issue only in cloud environment for deploying. here is the Error message:

OSError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 535, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/sign-language-detection-web-application/Sign_language_detetion.py", line 371, in <module>
    with sr.Microphone() as source:File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/speech_recognition/__init__.py", line 87, in __init__
    device_info = audio.get_device_info_by_index(device_index) if device_index is not None else audio.get_default_input_device_info()File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyaudio/__init__.py", line 812, in get_default_input_device_info
    device_index = pa.get_default_input_device()

Here is the second error message:

AttributeError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 535, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/sign-language-detection-web-application/Sign_language_detetion.py", line 165, in <module>
    h, w, c = img.shape

here is the github repo:

here is the deployed url: https://healthpro.streamlit.app

Streamlit cloud runs your application in a headless VM without any audio devices.

ok
so that means i cannot use pyaudio?
what should i do now?

Well, there is streamlit-webrtc. Maybe you can take inspiration from the example applications.

where can i see the examples

In the page I linked, under the subheader Examples.