Pro-bono, good for world use-case app has gone over resources

My journaling app, an app that detects how optimistic/pessimistic someone is feeling and guides them to resources to get them to “learn” optimism has surpassed its resource limit. I believe it’s happened because enough people have used the app, and have logged their scores, but I can’t be too sure. I don’t know how to proceed from here, because if I get rid of some of my caching code and reboot the app users lose their data, and can’t keep track of their changing moods.

App linked below:
https://share.streamlit.io/hpdhillon/stjournalattempt2.0/main/st_app.py

I haven’t looked at your app code to see what it is doing, but keep in mind that there should be no expectation of local persistence. Streamlit sharing is running in a container environment, so unless you are saving the data externally, users can find themselves on difference images, the system can restart at any time, etc.

Best,
Randy

I’m saving the user data in a csv, which is then stored in the app’s cache I believe. When I ran the code locally it’d be saved, locally. But since I’ve deployed it, user data is saved but in cache, thus I’m worried if I reboot I’ll lose users’ data.