SEO Bulk Meta Tag Creator

Generate SEO-friendly titles and descriptions with ease! This Streamlit web application connects to OpenAI’s GPT-4, allowing you to create SEO meta tags individually or in bulk using .xlsx files.

:star2: Key Benefits:

• Advanced Text Processing: Your prompts and descriptions undergo two cleaning phases. Stop words specific to your language are removed, and verbs are lemmatized for clarity and consistency.
  • Cost-Efficient: Utilize the API to reduce token usage by approximately 30%, leading to significant cost savings.
  • Personalized Prompts: Upload a .xlsx file, and each row generates a unique prompt based on your input, ensuring tailored meta tags for each URL.

Here is the application link: https://seo-meta-tag-bulk-creator.streamlit.app/

And here is the full code: GitHub - ViniciusStanula/seo-bulk-gpt-meta-tags-creator: Streamlit Web Application for Creating SEO Titles and Descriptions, Individually or in Bulk, Using GPT-4.

I would appreciate any feedback on this application. :smiley:

Can you put an example peice of data for us to choose from and manage session state so someone can try using your gpt keys one or two times?

No one’s gunna use this if I have to enter keys my dude

nice post

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.