Hello. I recently added a Spacy model to my app that uses one of their pre-trained models to parse some words in a dataset. Ever since I added Spacy to my requirements.txt I got some dependency conflicts with seleniumbase, so instead of specifying a version, I left the versions blank so it can resolve the dependency itself. However, now I am getting the following error in streamlit deployment logs. Since this is more of a backend issue, I would like to see if anyone has any insight on this.
Here is the repository on github, everything does work fine on my local environment as I do not use SelniumBase I use Selenium 4.1.0 however for streamlit deployment I use seleniumBase as that was what was suggested in a prior post that can be found here.