Strange error at strange times

Hello folks, so I was using selenium webdriver to make a simple app in Streamlit. However, i had to later change to undetected_chromedriver because of several reasons. The issue is, ever since switching to undetected chromedriver, I’ve been getting this strange error at random times. It usually goes away after rebooting but it’s very easy to come across it again. Usually, when I see more than one user being on the app, the error is triggered. This is what I see:

Would any of you know what’s causing this? Any help shall be appreciated. I’ve been struggling with this for a week now.
Text version of the error:

File "/app/penman7.0-main/streamlit_app.py", line 104, in run_selenium1
    with uc.Chrome(use_subprocess=True, options=options) as driver:
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/undetected_chromedriver/__init__.py", line 441, in __init__
    super(Chrome, self).__init__(
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/chrome/webdriver.py", line 80, in __init__
    super().__init__(
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/chromium/webdriver.py", line 104, in __init__
    super().__init__(
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py", line 286, in __init__
    self.start_session(capabilities, browser_profile)
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/undetected_chromedriver/__init__.py", line 704, in start_session
    super(selenium.webdriver.chrome.webdriver.WebDriver, self).start_session(
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py", line 378, in start_session
    response = self.execute(Command.NEW_SESSION, parameters)
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py", line 440, in execute
    self.error_handler.check_response(response)
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/errorhandler.py", line 245, in check_response
    raise exception_class(message, screen, stacktrace)

Can you share the full error message and a code snippet so we can reproduce the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.