Streamlit App Functions Locally but Fails When Deployed on Streamlit Cloud

Hello, I’m encountering issues with an app that runs fine locally but shows errors when deployed on Streamlit Cloud. The errors indicate problems on lines of code that don’t exist. the aim error is: “BrokenPipeError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).”

Additionally, here are the secondary, more detailed errors:

Traceback:
File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py”, line 600, in _run_script

• exec(code, module.dict)*
    File “/mount/src/calidad-streamlit/Ac_V_19_prob_-2024.py”, line 1735, in
  • st_profile_report(profile)*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit_pandas_profiling/init.py”, line 54, in st_profile_report
  • _render_component(html=report.to_html(), height=height, key=key, default=None)*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ydata_profiling/profile_report.py”, line 470, in to_html
  • return self.html*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ydata_profiling/profile_report.py”, line 277, in html
  • self._html = self._render_html()*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ydata_profiling/profile_report.py”, line 385, in _render_html
  • report = self.report*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ydata_profiling/profile_report.py”, line 271, in report
  • self._report = get_report_structure(self.config, self.description_set)*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ydata_profiling/profile_report.py”, line 253, in description_set
  • self._description_set = describe_df(*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ydata_profiling/model/describe.py”, line 64, in describe
  • with tqdm(*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tqdm/asyncio.py”, line 24, in init
  • super().init(iterable, *args, *kwargs)
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tqdm/std.py”, line 1096, in init
  • self.sp = self.status_printer(self.fp)*
    File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tqdm/std.py”, line 448, in status_printer
  • getattr(sys.stderr, ‘flush’, lambda: None)()*

Thaks for your help, I’ll gratefull for your answer.

Welcome to the community @Miguelmag . Could you share the full error for better understanding of what’s happening of the code? Dont forget to share the error on between the (error) format. That format helps to the people for better understanding of the error.

My problem was fixed when I set my app as public in the Streanlit cloud.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.