Streamlit App not working with Task Scheduler

Hello,

I am trying to run the stream lit app using windows task scheduler using user without login option by invoking a batch file but itโ€™s not working. CMD is not opening, is there any way we can keep the instance running even after logging off the server

Hi @nikhilsharma34 -

Can you clarify what youโ€™re trying to do here? You want to schedule an app to run on a specified time frame, or you want the app to be running any time someone signs into the server?

Best,
Randy

Thanks @randyzwitch for your response.

I want the app to keep running, even when user is not logged in or any user login. I created a task which runs a batch file and batch file invokes streamlit app. There I choose โ€˜run whether user is logged on or notโ€™.
But itโ€™s not working. This is what I have in my batch file.

@echo off
CMD.exe /c "cd /d path_to_activate_vEnv & activate & streamlit run path_to_stramlit_app_file.py --server.port 64322

I had this same problem with windows batch files at my last company. We ended up going with a windows service instead. Perhaps doing the same will help you case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.