Streamlit Cloud Error - the service has encountered an error while checking the health of the app

Hello! My app is running on a Streamlit Cloud and for the second time within a few weeks I have the following error:

[05:41:04] ❗️ The service has encountered an error while checking the health of the Streamlit app: Get "http://localhost:8501/healthz": read tcp 127.0.0.1:34766->127.0.0.1:8501: read: connection reset by peer

[05:42:39] ❗️ Streamlit server consistently failed status checks

After the error happens, the app stops working. A simple reboot helps, but this is not perfect, so I would like to find out the cause. Strangely enough, I have two almost identical apps running and this error only happens to one of them (the only difference I believe is that this app uses st_aggrid library).

Has anyone come across this issue? I was advised that this may indicate that the app is running over its resources, but I’m not sure if that’s the case.

Many thanks!

Hi @Oleksandr_Arsentiev, this usually happens if your app is hitting the resource limit. If you can share the app link I can check the memory usage and let you know

1 Like

Thank you @Caroline I sent you the app link in DM

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.